Okay, well I don't really feel like saying much about myself right now. I can do that later. But I want to say that I created a blog because I have some really confusing (teenage) issues. I have dance three times a week (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) right after school. But I also want to be on the high school swim team. I'm technically a highschooler now (although still stuck at the junior high), so I can join if I want. The team practices from 3:00-5:00 Monday-Friday. Which is the problem. It's the same time as dance, but I can't miss either.
So anyway...I went to the meeting for the swim team today. The 'swim mom' was in charge there. I really don't know what her problem is. She is really mean. Like not strict but nice...actually mean. She's got a son on the team and I feel extremely bad for him. I would absolutely hate to be in his place.
But also, the new coach is the coach of the team I swim with during the summer. So I'm hoping that maybe he'll be more flexible than the swim mom (I don't even remember her name).
I'll see though. There's another 9th grader from my school considering it. She's an officer, so she's not sure if she'll be able to fit it in either. I'm hoping she can if I can. I'll feel so much better going into it with someone I know (okay, I guess she's a friend, but she's friends with pretty much everyone). If there wasn't anyone I'd be fine with forgeting it for this year. But I really don't know what to do. I might quit dance (sad, I'm really good at that too). But I've spent so much money this year for my ballet class that I started (along with my jazz and hip hop). I got ballet shoes, a leotard, tights, bootie shorts, and new stuff for my other classes too (shoes, jazz pants, tanks). And good dance stuff isn't always the cheapest thing. So it seems like a waste of money to get all that stuff and wear it for only a couple weeks. And I'd have to buy a ton of other stuff for swim team. With money that I don't have because I spent it on dance crap.
Annoying. Very. My life sometime sucks. Never have enough time, which is why I'll probably not be able to blog as often as some lifeless losers that blog every single day. Homework. Cello. Dance. Art. Read. Internet. Music. Church. Swimming. All Important parts of my life that I'm not sure I could live without.
I'm also kind of leaning toward swim team right now (parents not). Because I'll use swimming in my adult life. Okay, so I'll tell you. I've kinda hoped to maybe be in the Olympics in four years. I'll never be a Phelps, but maybe I can work with him. Not sure yet of how much of a chance I have. But even if I don't, I'll still swim. But I really can't see myself dancing after school's all over. Unless I got a job dancing, but I don't want to do that.
Alright. I've got to go do homework. Namely a drawing of my shoe (killer wedges, don't ever wear shoes like that on the first day) that was supposed to be done today. And we were supposed to wear the same shoes...I didn't. I wore very comfortable tenis (that were from my hip hop last year).
And I've also got to find some colored pencils and markers and a pen and maybe a calculater and some other stuff for various classes. Hmm...I've also got an essay to write...
Oh, sorry it's so long. You didn't have to read it all.
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
Woot! I'm not alone!
Post a Comment