Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some People Suck

Today was...well I dunno. Fun and sucky.
First period I finished my math assignment in class.
Second I didn't have any homework, but I forgot to bring home the instrument rental agreement form for my mother to sign.
Third was seminary. It was pretty fun. We played 'Do you love your neighbor?'
Fourth. Science. Not bad but not particularly great either.
Fifth was boring. Almost finished my Wordskills in class though. I just have to find words for some of the prefixes.
Lunch was....well lunch. That's always fun I guess.
Sixth. Ugh, geography. Boring subject. Not done with the map yet.
Seventh was amazing. But art's always my favorite. I was one of the last to check of my composition drawing (but that was expected). Then I started to draw my pencil sharpener for my still life. While listening to music. Gus is way nice to turn the radio on...and she listens to good music.
Then it was the first time since school started that I rode the bus home. I probably sat in the worst spot ever.
So I got home and checked e-mail. Then I think I ate something, I get hungry a lot (swimming thing). Next I believe I tryed to start Seedfolks, but failed. And had to make dinner instead. So I did that and my mom left for my sisters' back to school night. I had to babysit and get dinner for them when it got done. Then I was able the start the book. When my parents got home, I excaped to my room. I brought my homework with me. Then I lay in bed reading. And I fall asleep. For like an hour and a half. When I wake up I realized I still needed to finish my essay (which I'm working on right now). But I also still need to do the rest of my homework. sucky. I'll be up late again. Hopefully not as late as last night. I should probably practice. But I don't think I could. My father has the frickin television on...wathing lame politics. So I've got random polititions screaming in my ear while I'm trying to do my homework. So I got my Ipo. And I'm listening to Flyleaf. But I can still hear the freaks on TV. In case you didn't notice, I hate politics. I hate politicians. They bug me. They're lame. They have no heart. Uptight government people...bug me sooo bad.
Guess I should go finish my essay. Which is about the Arizona Tiger Salamander if anyone cares.

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

Wow...Seedfolk is very suckish, isn't it?