So I still have 3 missing art assignments. Haha. The same two and a different sketch book. I have to have them in by monday for them to be on the term grades. (Ah! The terms already over?)
So that's what I'm doing this weekend.
And yeah...
I haven't posted in a while 'cause I've been in this mode...
But I can't talk about it on here. If you really need to know...e-mail me. I might tell you.
And my sister's learning/learned the Thriller dance...I've pretty much forgotten it since then.
And my orchestra concert was Thursday. It was okay. We weren't terrible. But we probably could have done better.
And I went to the Davis concert right after 'cause I needed a concert report. They were due Friday...but he extended the deadline for those who went to the Davis concert. I can turn it in Monday.
But at the Davis concert, the Fairfield concert orchestra played too (same teacher). They were bad. Like really, we are so much better than them. They had intonation issues and there were parts where I got completely lost. They were not together.
But Davis was good. They have the normal orchestra, and a chamber orchestra. It was amazing. I liked it.
See you all later...
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
What's the difference between the two orchestras?
Post a Comment