Friday, October 3, 2008

Stories

I can't believe I forgot about this.
Thursday some kids were being disobediant and rebellious on the bus. So we got to go back to the school and talk to the priniciple. Geisler came on the bus and was yelling at them. Exciting. Got home later than ussual...

Another story I've been wanting to tell you. Happened at work awhile ago.
So, I was on break. And I just sat down at a random empty table 'cause there was no other place to sit. Then Jintelle comes on break. Then Jesse, and then Dallas comes over.
So Jintelle made a statement that Jesse and Dallas knew each other. And Jesse thought she asked if they loved each other. So then he asks us if we love each other. We're like yeah and smile at each other. Then we all laugh.
And in an attempt to make my hyper, Jesse goes and buys a ton of candy for me. But I don't really eat any of it. Jintelle puts some Nerds in my pocket, and takes the Sprees. Dallas takes the Fun Dip, and Jesse throws the rest to the table behind him. And Jesse calls my African hater and tells me that I'm killing African kids because I didn't eat the candy.
And so now whenever I see Jesse, he calls me an African killer or hater.

And they all lived happily ever after...

2 comments:

Shigure's Carma said...

Haha. Nice. Sounds like fun!

Barty said...

lol...ya...
i was so bored today! other than conference...but tht was only from 10-12 and then again from 2-4...
i wanted to go to the mall...but my mom wudn't take me...cuz she didn't want to spend money...and like i have any tht i want to buy tht stuff with...i'm gonna use it on other stuffs...
so maybe next week...unless i pick up a shift...