It does. That's just it.
Dumbgard's so dumb and I have an acrylic that's way late and I don't want to finish but I need to 'cause right now I have a D-. Before this year I would be freaking out about it. But I've had my lowest grades this year than ever before. Seriously. I had like a 3.6-3.7 GPA last term. My worst ever in my entire junior high career. And it's Domgard's fault. (I think).
I have tons of homework that I really, really don't want to do right now but I need to. The only class I'm consistently good at is seminary. But even there I'm so behind with my reading. Not just a few chapters behind, more like a few books behind.
ARGHH!!!
'Kay, I'm done. Bye!! Just haven't posted in awhile and that's all that's going on in my non-exsitant life.
Oh! We're gonna make pajama pants at our next few young women's activities! I'm so excited! We chose the fabric today and it is sooo stinkin' cute!
I'm really leaving now. I promise.
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I'm pretty much only doing well in band...
My word: sathing
Post a Comment