Monday, May 25, 2009

Boys...

Isn't it so annoying when the guy that likes you just happens to ride past on his bike on his way home from work while your dropping flags off at a guy in your ward's house after picking them up with your beehive sister and he's the last person you wanted to see right then because he's...well him? Yes. That happened to me. Today. Not very long ago. And it was awful. I was really enjoying my long weekend without having to worry about avoiding him. Then he just rides past on his bike. ARGH!!!
Anyway, on a more positive note, I had an amazing experience on Thursday on the way to cello lessons. There were some buses from Weber school district (possible Orion Junior High? not sure if that's one of their schools) going back to wherever they came from from Lagoon. Yup, ninth grade Lagoon day buses. So of course as we (my mom and me) pass the buses, I look in. Wouldn't want to miss out on seeing some attractive ninth grade boys now would I? Of course not! But as we pass this particular bus, I look and my eye goes to the guy kneeling over the back of his seat to talk to his friends (he was kinda hard to miss). Then he turns around. He sees me, smiles, and waves. And I couldn't help myself, I smiled huger than I ever could remember. And then I turn my head away for a second. Kinda hiding it from my mom, sorta trying to stop smiling. Then I look back, and he blows a kiss. I was like oh my gosh. Smiling and trying not to laugh. I almost wish guys at my school were like that...but they are. Just not to me. Because they know me.

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

Your happier story made me smile. And, of course they don't do that to you, they actually know you, and know that you're pretty AND smart. Boys are easily intimidated.
My word: doutura