Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Very Last Day Of My Junior High Career

Yes, yesterday was the very last day of my junior high career. And I am so glad that it was, I was so sick of school. Except for one thing, half of our ninth grade class goes to Davis, the other half to Viewmont. Sad! I'm even gonna miss the kids I'm not really friends with (well, most of them anyway).
So because yesterday was the last day, it was also yearbook day. After I got my yearbook, I had Coach Reimann sign it. Then when they let us out, I went to the seminary building to get my note from Bro. Olson and Bro. Moon. Lots of kids were already there, including a certain someone whom I have previously mentioned in older posts. I signed yearbooks and had people sign mine. He was standing over there, signing yearbooks, and he looked over at me every once and awhile. Pretty soon, he was getting ready to leave. I was just standing toward the back of the room, waiting for friends of mine to finish signing, leaning against the table, reading the note from Bro. Moon. He walked over and asked me to sign his yearbook, so I did. That was the first time he ever said anything to me. He got done signing mine, and left.
After a few minutes I opened my yearbook, naturally I was curious to see what he put. This is what he wrote: "It was really good to know you hope to see u again" (Of course he addressed me and signed his name too. And no, he did not put any puctuation.) But that made me sooo sad! It's like he was saying goodbye...and I never got to know him! So he lied! It wasn't really good to know me, 'cause he doesn't really know me. And I will see him again, I did. Today at work. I was on break. But then I had to go...
So yeah, I almost think I might maybe kinda like him sort of a lot. Okay...I do. He's nice.
Yeah this is like way longer than it needed to be...so I'm gonna be done.

No comments: