Well I've pretty much been neglecting my blog haven't I?? Of course I have. No posts since June? What's up with me?
Let's see...I've been working, and taking fitness for life online, and...hmm...facebooking. Yup, that's my summer.
I can not believe that summer is just about over!! Ready or not, here comes high school! I'm not ready. Not even after sophmore orientation. That school is freaking huge...but I'm pretty sure I know where my classes are, I'm not confident with it, but I can find them.
Pretty much the only things I'm excited for is meeting tons of new people, going to school with a couple of my supervisors and a couple other frontliners, and my new clothes. And I guess I'm a little excited for drawing, and that I'm taking a bunch of honors classes. My advisory class should be fun too. I am in no way excited for school in general.
Anyway...I went shopping for school supplies yesterday. I also got some more smell-good spray and lotion (I was running out of my favorite scent). And I finally got some new bras, I was needing those. :) I'm actually wearing a super cute one now. I love it, I also have panties that match. Cuteness! XD
Well I obviously haven't blogged in awhile, this post is horrible. Whatever. Sorry.
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
HAHA! I love you, Barty! May all your bras be comfortable, and my you not get lost in the halls of prison...I mean school.
Post a Comment