Yup. The title says it all. There are too many of them!! I like him, that other kid likes me, oh that other one might too, that guys pretty, well, pretty. Ugh...
They just keep multiplying. What is this? They don't go away. I'm up to like 8 guys that either like me or I like or possibly both. It's so so soo confusing! I don't know which one I should like, if any. What's wrong with liking them all? Well, I can't handle it. I'm getting better though, out of those 8 there's only 3 that I really like. 3 of the others I only kind of like, and the other two like me (one for sure, the other almost for sure), but I don't like them back. I've been asked out by two of them. Well, not really asked out...but kind of. One of those guys has asked for my number, and gave me his (well, kind of, but he is a story himself, shouldn't be mixed with this post). Two are in my biology class. Two don't even go to Davis (one at Layton the other at some school in American Fork). One's a senior, one's a junior, one's in 9th grade, and the rest are sophmores.
But what do the statistics really mean? It doesn't make them decrease in number. There's still so many of them! It's starting to get frustrating. I mean, I just added another one yesterday, and today another just moved up on my list by talking to me.
Sometimes I wish I could know who I get married to so I could just avoid all this confusion. It used to be fun, but recently it's started to become irratating.
There's my rant on how I hate that I like that I like boys.
Have a nice day.
General Conference
16 years ago
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean. So far, I don't know if I like anyone, but I mean, what is with it. 'This guy likes her, but she likes him, he's gay, he's in my whatever class'. GEEZ! Sometimes I wonder if guys talk about girls as much as girls talk about guys. And I mean, seriously, if I knew who I was goign to be marrying, that would simplifiy my life a TON!
My word: eprel
EXACTLY!!
Post a Comment