So actually there's only six guys now. Wait, only? That's still alot. Why can't I stop liking at least a couple of them? Whatever...
One of those boys is going to be moving. Out of state. Like California I think. I think I may miss him, hopefully not too much. It'll be way sad. He doesn't really want to move. The person telling me about this made it wound like I was the reason he didn't want to go. Maybe I am a little bit. But he's got friends here he's not wanting to leave either, I wouldn't want to leave all my friends. That would be so sad!
So when he wasn't at school on Monday, I was worried. I felt bad that I'd ignored him so much, what if he's already gone? Luckily, he's just on vacation this week. He'll be back. I won't ignore him anymore. I mean he likes me! Shouldn't I be nice to him? Yeah, but he doesn't exactly talk to me either. So I don't feel extremely bad about the situation. He likes me, I don't like him, not really. It's not my responsibility to get to know him, it's his. Right?
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
Well, if you remember Mat Rust, he asked me to homecoming, and I said I'd go. So now, everyone thinks we're 'going out' even though we're going as FRIENDS. Strictly platonic...
My word: strize
No idea what it means...
Post a Comment