Second Term's over!
I'm so happy.
Except for my C+ in art. I turned in a few more things today. So I hope it goes up to a B-. And she isn't putting our mini-portraits on the grade. That is so good for my 'cause I haven't even started it. I didn't even finish my eyes and they were the first face thing we did. The only one that I did all 10 of was the hair.
And I don't have a terrible grade in english. It's actually an A. and I got 120/150 on my research paper that I didn't finish. I thought I would fail 'cause of that.
But I'm also really sad 'cause I'm gonna miss my seminary class and Bro. Moon soo much.
And yeah...
I'm pretty excited for solo and ensemble. I have to find a song to do for my solo... There's a few in my Suzuki book that I really like, but it's hard to choose.
So I kinda feel like I'm rambling on for no particular reason because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Actually that is what I'm doing. Really there's nothing cool going on that anyone would wish to hear about. It's actually kind of painful for my, or it was. I feel fine now. But that first day...I hate it.
So yeah. I gotta go know...
General Conference
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment