Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hiding

Guess it's been awhile since I posted last. Not as long as it feels like though.
I've kinda been not feeling well. Not sick. Just kind of emotionally...stressed sorta. Annoyed at people. Really easily.
So I do what I do best when I'm like that. I hide from the world. I check my e-mails, blogs, ect.
But I don't reply or post.
Why? I'd be a jerk. How can I pretend to be nice and happy when I'm not? It's so hard.
And anyway, I don't like it when my psychiatrist gets mad at me. I'm not allowed to e-mail and stuff when I don't feel well like that...
So yeah...I'm starting to feel more like I like people...
Actually I really miss everyone from school. Even those who aren't exactly nice or my friends. And I thought about the kids from work. I miss them. And the guys I danced with at the 8-stake dance. Especially Austin, Landon, and the kid whose name I'm pretty sure was Mitchell, and the last guy I danced with. They were way cool. Nice. Fun. That kinda stuff.
So that stuffs made me sad.
Then there was youth conference. I guess it was fun. But I don't really like being away from home.
I gotta go...I'll try to reply to my e-mails sometime soon. I don't feel like I can do it now though.
Oh, and I don't really have a psychiatrist...

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

*sighs with relief* and here I thought I was the only one who did that...that's comforting...