Monday, September 1, 2008

:) Happiness!!....and Sadness :(

Guess what guys? I went to work today! Except this morning I really didn't want to. It was all cold and I didn't want to work in the cold.
But it was way fun. I served with my buddy...I'll call her Maggs. She's pretty amazing. And then we cleaned mold out of the Dippin' Dots freezer. It was pretty gross. But I couldn't reach the bottom, so I held the bucket. Then she made fun of me 'cause I'm short. But I'm not that short. I'm 5' 1". She's just really tall (5' 8"). But I'm way sad because she's quiting. I'm gonna cry. And she's not even coming back next year. She's probably gonna go get a better job 'cause she'll be old enough. She's like one of my best friends at work...
So...that was my amazing work day on labor day. I just realized...not even my dad has to work on Labor Day. Now I'm confused why I had to. But actually I know why. We can't close on Labor Day. Then people would be depressed 'cause they couldn't come have fun.
Goodbye all of you that actually read my blog! I love you eternally!

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

I'm sorry! That doesn't sound like fun...