Oh my goodness it's been soo long since I've posted. Sorry.
But really it wasn't my fault. I've been having some computer related issues...and homework...lots of homework...
And then I've been working on Saturdays....
So yeah... Apology for those who actually look forward to my posts.
Not much has been going on though. I've been behind in art. I'm one of the slowest artists you have ever seen. I'm such a perfectionist it takes me forever to shade a puny little thing...I think I'm getting faster though, I 'm not sure but I hope so. (Whoa...run-on sentance...majorly)
And today was the first time this year that I've turned in my sketchbook on time. But it was only a pinecone. It was easy. Kind of. Okay so maybe a little bit hard. So much detail. The hardest thing was getting the cast shadow...I still don't think it looks good. But I got 25/25 on it...but that could possibly be just 'cause she pretty much loves me. No, I'm not kidding. I'm way serious. I'm like one of her favorite students. But I turn in so much stuff late. So I don't know why.
So...that's what I'm going to be doing all weekend...art. Shading. It's getting so boring. But we can't move on until the whole class has our values good. And I think we do. As much as I've seen anyway.
Oh, and we changed seats in English. According to height. Guess were I sit...
Yup. In the front. I'm the 7th shortest. That's somewhat shocking...there's some pretty short kids in my class.
Yeah...I'm 5' 1" and I haven't grown in forever. Most likely I'll stay at this height for the rest of my life. I hope I do. I absolutely love being small. It's so incredibly fun.
And also I created another blog. Go ahead and check it out.
I believe that is it for today. Hopefully it won't be so long before my next post.
Happy Birthday in Chinese!!
General Conference
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment