Alright. So today was way fun. I mean I had a really, really, amazingly, unbelievably good day today.
I half-woke up, but it was early and I was enjoying my dream. So I went back to sleep.
Then I woke up for real and like 10-ish. And I went and put in my contacts and something else. Then I went downstairs and made myself a peach shake for breakfast. It was yummilicious.
Then my mom asked me if I wanted to mow or do peaches (meaning make freeze peaches). So of course I chose peaches. She got me some peaches and I peeled and sliced them, then added sugar and this other stuff and put them in the freezer containers.
And during that whole time I was having fun with my 1-year-old sister. She is the weirdest kid ever I love her so much.
Anyway...after peaches I got on the computer and messed around and got on the internet and stuff.
After my mother finally convinced me to get off, I did some homework. I shaded this thing that was due like last friday (like, not yesterday friday, but the friday before yesterday). But I'm almost done with it.
Then after playing with my 1-year-old sister some more, I got on the computer again.
And then around 5:30, I actually put my make-up on and did my hair. But I wouldn't have at all today it we weren't going to a neighbor's house up the street for dinner. And I had so much fun there. Everyone on my street was invited. The couple that lives there is so nice. I didn't even know them before.
But there's this one neighbor I have...and one time he came to pick up his kids from this thing my mom had. And I was doing my sketchbook. So he comes in and sees my drawing. And, funny guy that he is, he makes a big deal out of how good it was. And so ever since then he's called me the neighborhood artist.
So tonight, he was there. He's like "Hey, there's the neighborhood artist!" I laugh kind of. And he's all "You really are very talented." And then another neighbor comes over and makes a big deal out of it. And awhile later, as the party (if that's what you would like to call it) is ending, he's like "You know, me and Laurane would pay top-dollar for one of your pictures. You chose the price." It was pretty funny...
So...when I got home I played around with my sibs some more.
And once the younger ones got into bed, I helped my 6th grade sister with her book report, and taught her all the keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+Z is undo, ctrl+C is copy, ect.).
And I just felt really happy all day. It's amazing what adittude can do.
General Conference
16 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, you are a really good artist! You're simply amazing! Sounds like you had more fun than I did. XD
yeah...but some people overdo it...
they're like whoa! and then the next time i see them they do it again...then the next time...
yeah, i know, i think that to...
I honestly don't know how i do it.
It's almost like it just appears.
I start...and then i finish.
And it's amazing and i can't beleive it was me that did it.
Post a Comment