Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crutches

Wow. I've posted a lot lately.
So I saw him today. I got out late from seminary, and then I saw him as I passed Olsen's room. So the hall was like completely empty. It was horrible...but more kind of in a good way. (No, I don't know how that works either. But it does...did.) And it was so weird. I felt like...butterflies. Not really butterflies. But you know that feeling you get when the kid you have the hugest crush on does something nice? Like that. I really didn't mean to, or know that I would, feel that way. Totally unexpected. I mean, like I said before, I hardly even know him.
But anyway...he had his crutches and everything. I have no clue what happened to him...
But then I passed him again on the way to lunch. (Same feeling.) Then caught a glipse of him after lunch. (Not so much, I only barely saw him for like a second.) And the last time was on my way to 7th period. He was standing outside of Olsen's class 'cause the door was locked. ('Cause we did our persuasive essay, which I got a 4 on...again.)
And then the gal that told me about him said hi to me after I had passed. So I had to turn around and tell her hi...with him probably watching me.
And then at mutual tonight, (actually it was on the way, and my mom was driving us and she has no clue about this, not so good), she asked me if I had talked to him yet. No. But you know, he hasn't exactly talked to me much.
So yeah. I think that's it. I just really had to get that out.
And now I shall start my homework. Memorize a poem. Do Wordskills. That kind of stuff.
Also I tittled this post Crutches because he has crutches.
And also that I just remembered...I feel so bad because I didn't know that I passed him in the halls ever.
And that's really all. I promise.

No comments: