Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Excitation

I got a facebook...
But I'm gonna keep this and that totally seperated. Like I won't even refer to one on the other.
And today we took a detour when my mom picked me up from dance. We stopped by the place where they do driver's liscences. And she went in and got me the booklet to study from. Only like...5 more day's till my birthday. Then I'll be 15 and I can go take the test, get my permit, and drive. Legally. Exciting!
Other stuff happens with my birthday though. They sing to me in young women's. Play for me in orchestra. Probably sing in seminary. Bro. Olson will probably put happy birthday on the seminary board (he has with other people's birthdays).
And on the 2nd, we have the writing test. Ugh! I'm not excited for that. And it seems like something else happens that day...I dunno. But it's Dr. Seuss's birthday/Read Across America Day. That's not what I was thinking of.

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

YAY! I have a facebook too! Think of what Mallory used to call me, you'll figure it out.

my word: tudsingi