I ment to get on to say happy valetines/single awareness day.
Then my dad kicked me off so that he could do something.
And I couldn't get on yesterday...
So...on Friday, it was the 13th. I didn't have bad luck exactly. But the worst thing that happened to me was also kind of one of the best things. I guess...
So there's this guy that likes me. A ton according to the person who told me. She keeps telling me about him. Yesterday she said that he's "head-over-heels" for me. Uh...great. But who?
The most I have is that he was in Sill's 3rd period science class last semester. If anyone knows who was in that class it would be muchly appretiated. Also I'm pretty sure he has first lunch.
I am dying to know who it is. Maybe someone could get Sarah to tell them? Please? She won't tell me! Argh!
And that's basically all that I needed to say.
Oh, and I went with my family and saw Bolt. Fun show. Not my favorite, but I liked it.
And I think we're going to see Tales of Desperoux...that's spelled wrong, I know. And then I think my parents are going to see Twilight. Without me! I've already seen it...but only once....
I have really got to go now. I have to do my Shakespeare project. (Not that'll I'll do it right after I get off...)
General Conference
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment