Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enlightened...(?)

Guess what?
I know who it is. She told me today. He said that she could.
It's kinda funny 'cause I hardly even know the kid.
He might have been in a couple of my classes before (not at all this year). And I saw him every once and awhile at work. He wasn't in foods though, I think he was landscaping.
After she told me, I kinda tried to look for him. But I didn't see him. (But that was just on the way to 7th and after school, she told me in 6th). And I don't remember ever seeing him much anyway. Maybe that's just 'cause I wasn't looking for him.
So I don't exactly know how he likes me as much as she says he does. But he likes me and now I know that he does...and I have no clue what's gonna happen next.
He's never actually talked to me before. So maybe he will now. Actually I kinda hope he does. Not that I really like him right now. But it'd still be way cool if he talked to me...

1 comment:

Shigure's Carma said...

Hm...who is this boy?
My word: humsming