Soo...I know I've posted already today. But I've just been over here on the computer, and my mom has the radio on, playing Christmas music.
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas was just on. As the guy sang "Faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us once more," I couldn't help thinking, "Will stay away from us once more."
And then I remeber that the whole reason I thought that, was 'cause of Billy.
"Can I throw it out the win-dow?"
And then I remembered defenestrate!
"Mommy, can I defenestrate it?"
"No Billy, remember what happened last time."
"But dad!"
"Listen to your mother."
then the magazine thing *click*
Good times. It's so weird to think that my sister's in 6th grade now! I was just there!
Au revoir!
A tout à l'heure!
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
LOL, I totally miss sixth grade. Life was so easy back then...no five page reports that were due so soon...no Olsen causing my life pain...ah yes, I miss sixth grade...
P.S. My 'word verification' is sayit. NO JOKE.
Post a Comment