Davis. Viewmont.
Viewmont. Davis.
Which one?
Both Holzer and Gus made Viewmont sound better. Maybe it is.
But it's so inconvenient. Why should I have to go all the way down there when Davis is so much closer?
As of right now, I'm starting to lean a tad bit more towards Viewmont.
I love art. That's just how I am. I'm an art person.
And every kind of art too. Visual, performing, and music.
And Viewmont has a better art department.
I really want to continue with art. Gus said she had a previous student who was turned off of art because of Davis' art teacher, who is mean to girls.
That makes me want to go to Viewmont. Just the fact that they have a better art teacher.
Anyway...
My mom told me to pray about it. But I had already figured that.
The first really hard decision of my life is underway. And it's not even that big in comparison.
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
My advice would be a little biased...and I don't really know what I should tell you anyways...
Post a Comment