Last night I got 12-13 hours of sleep. I didn't even get up until 12-ish. I have never in my entire life slept in so late. Not even when I was a little kid. I got up way early when I was little.
It felt good I guess. But I woke up more tired than if I had had my normal 5-6 hr. of sleep.
I'm also kinda mad that I let myself sleep in. I've got a ton of homework I had planned on working on today. I really wanted to work on my Poe report, but I just tried and decided I need help. But my parents are out shopping. So I can't do that.
And I also wanted to do my geography term project. But I need my compass and protracter, which I left and school.
And for art I was gonna work on the 10 sets of eyes that are due Tuesday (which I just barely started yesterday). But I don't really feel like it.
I should also probably be catching up on A Tale of Two Cities, but it's so hard for me to do. It's so hard for me to get. I don't know why. I mean, Poe uses tons of big confusing words, but I can comprehend it. So I don't know why I can't understand Dickens.
Anywhoos...I guess I'm gonna go try to attempt to do something.
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
LOL, my dad just suggested that I do my Steinbeck report. But I don't want to...I REALLY don't want to...so I'll do that tomorrow morning. Besides, it is later, I am getting tired. Bad things happen to my scores when I get tired
Post a Comment