Soo....dance was pretty fun yesterday.
We had a party and ate food.
We made flip-flops, got our CD's, Warm-ups and practice outfits, and tried on hip-hop shoes.
Oh, and we did our dances once...
And to-day I wore my warm-ups and I love them so much 'cause they make me look good. They make everyone look good. Skinny...Curvy
But lots of people asked if we had a competition or something. Nope. We just decided to wear them.
So yeah...
I've had some pretty strange dreams the last couple nights...about certain people...
And then I thought about Rueben yesterday morning. Actually I started thinking about people that remind me of him...then I thought about him.
So now I'm starting to miss him lots again...I've been thinking about him a lot lately...
But I realized that I've known him my whole life, yet I don't really know him. Like I know him, but I couldn't tell you his favorite color (I'd guess it would be blue though). And I have know clue what he does for fun. I don't know what his hobbies are, what kind of people he hangs out with, or whether he gets good grades (I bet he does though).
And then there's people that I met only a few years ago that I know those things about.
I know people that I haven't known for near as long as I've known Rueben better than I know him.
But then again, the most I ever see him is once a year. And we've never really talked, like just us.
And also today I got some pants from my dance teacher. 'Cause they shrunk in the dryer and don't fit her anymore. So she went through the dance rolls looking for someone the same size as her. (Acutally a little smaller 'cause they shrunk.) And so she decided me. 'Cause I'm pretty small...and she's small.
Except I never really realized that she's as small as she is (other than noticing that she's really thin for having had 2 kids). I'm shorter than pretty much everyone (I'm the shortest in my dance class...and there's sevies) so I don't really notice that other short people are short. They seem pretty normal to me. There's lots of tall people though...
But I really do love being short. Small. Petite. Little. So much fun. I really can't imagine what it's like to be tall. I wouldn't be able to stand it.
Besides, I love hemming pants. Pinning them. Taping them....but that's another story, for another post.
General Conference
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment