Saturday, November 22, 2008

Annie

So I just got back from Annie.
It was pretty good.
I got lots a stuff that I could tell you about it. But I don't want to.
But ya. After it was over, my mom and sisters (that came) and I looked at the pics of the rehearsals. (Or at least that's what my mom said they were of.) And apparently they tried to have a bald Mr. Warbucks. He looks so funny bald. (Well, not Mr. Warbucks, but "Mr. Warbucks.") I guess he's probably glad they didn't make him where the bald cap...
Anyway...
I got to go read...
Stopped at the library on the way home and got a book with a bunch of Poe stuff. It's huge. Like really, really big.
And I have to catch up on A Tale of Two Cities. I'm so behind it's not even funny. I haven't even started book 2...
It's just so hard for me. I just can't get it...

No comments: