Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight, Edward, Rueben, and Turkeys

So...yesterday I went and saw Twilight.
Oh my freakin' goodness. It is sooo good. And Robert Pattinson does soo well as Edward and he is really pretty.
But anyway...of course throughout that whole movie I'm thinking about my life and guys and stuff. Kinda daydreaming...wishing I were Bella...(who wasn't a perfect Bella by the way).
And then when I got home from that, I got to drive down to American Fork with my family to visit some family friends. My dad's best friend, Monte and his family.
Monte's oldest son, Rueben (no, I do not know if I spelled that right), just happens to be 14. And only a few months younger than me. (He's in eighth grade though.)
I admit that all day I had been so excited to see him. I've really missed Rueben. Last time I saw him was in (I think) February. I was almost 14, and he was 13. And a sevy.
That time when I saw him, he was like nerdyish. And he looked like a kid still.
Now he's like all grown up. It's so sweet. And he's really, really nice. Like he's never talked to me directly. I mean the only times we've seen each other, it's been with our families. But whenever our eyes met...he smiled at me...(or maybe he could have just happened to be smiling 'cause a lot of way funny stuff happens when we all get together.)
But one time, his dad was like telling a story, and it somehow had something to do with Rueben, (or maybe it was like embarrassing or like Monte asked for his opinion or something, I don't remember). And I looked at him, and like gave him a laughing smile, and he smiled back.
So yeah. That's my "Jacob."
But anyway, we watched Wall-E while we were there. Such a cute show. Go watch it.
And my parents...they like make fun of me...
Like we were going into their theater, and we're deciding were to sit. So my mom points to the 3rd (and back) row, and she's like there's a seat. It just happened to be the seat next to Rueben. She's like go sit there...
UGH!! They're like trying to make me like him or something. I mean, he's a cute guy and all, but I think I'd prefer (at least for now) to just be friends with him. That's how I think of him.
Oh, and when we were together in February, my parents and Monte and his wife decided that we should all go camping together sometime.
Luckily we didn't do it last summer.
But now they're like, "We really need to do it this year!" Umm...no thanks.
Camping isn't so much of my thing anymore anyway. But throw a guy about my age, absolutely not. I look so bad camping. No make-up, dirty, stinky, no shower, greasy hair...
So I am not looking forward to any kind of camping trip at all. I kinda hope they procrastinate and forget about it again...

So anyway. That's my life right now. Fantisizing about people. Twilight, Edward, Rueben, and the other guys that I like, who a lot of you would know so I can't tell you...

Oh, and...
Happy Thanksgiving!
SAVE THE TURKEYS!!!
XD

No comments: