Saturday, November 1, 2008

End of Season Depression

It's official. Work is over. Today was the last day they were open to the public (stand cleaning tomorrow) and I turned in my uniform. I haven't worked in awhile though.
I'm really sad the season's over. I've been kind of been depressed all day. I'm going to miss everyone at work. I already do.
But I am planning on going back next year. So I should see a lot of them then.
I'm just really sad. And I miss all my supervisers and managers and all the other front liners. I miss them so bad.
So I really am having an "end of season depression." And it doesn't help that the term just ended, too.
I hate endings. Beginnings are so great, but endings not so much. They make me sad. Even when they're happy. I just don't like things to stop.
On the up side...I get to keep my hat! :)

2 comments:

Shigure's Carma said...

I'm sorry, *air hug* I hate endings too, that's why my stories go on and on and on, because I don't like endings.

Shigure's Carma said...

You helped. Thanks! It means a lot that you care! Now I'm going to try to figure out what it is that Mrs. Olsen wants from us...