I hate homework.
I need a life.
Headaches can make you feel sick if you have it all day.
Drama sucks.
Personal drama sucks even more.
Taking a nap after school feels really good.
Raspberry jam is delicious.
Teachers need to realize that I have a life other than they're class (or at least I should).
People are so mean to each other.
Kids are hillarious.
Perspective drawings are so boring.
Flyleaf is amazing.
Procrastinating takes away sleeping time.
My orchestra hoodie is huge and warm.
If you fall asleep thinking about something you might dream about it.
I may really like someone.
It's hard to find someone to draw.
My sister gets mad when I tickle her.
Conditioning hurts.
If you do calf raises for a whole song on Tuesday, you'll still be way sore on Thursday, and a little on Friday.
You can get calouses on your fingers from drawing and/or writing alot.
You can also get calouses on your fingers from playing the cello.
A Tale of Two Cities is hard to comprehend and not at my attention level.
Stippling takes a long time.
It feels good to wake up really early.
If you miss an assignment at the beginning of the term you'll have an 'F.'
I have a ton of clothes.
iTunes is really slow for me.
Boredom can do strange things.
General Conference
16 years ago
2 comments:
"Perspective drawings are so boring."
Your darn right about that one~
I mean, can't we just skip to the portraits already?!
It's also hard for me. Buildings are not my thing.
And yes, I did enjoy reading about your wisdom you have recently aquired. xD
-Jen
Amen sista!
Post a Comment