Yeah...english pretty much sucks. I don't like it and last time I checked I was failing. Ha! Me! FAILING!! My parents will be sooo mad if I don't get it up by...well, by midterm.
And I'm in honor's...so I better get it up so I don't have to drop out. I can't drop out. I need to do honor's all through high school and get some college credit.
Wow. Look how nerdy I am. I care about my grades...
But english class is my least favorite ever. Worse than math (which is really easy this year, I was the highest grade in my class at the term, complete opposite from last year). And I hate Wordskills with an extreme burning passion. And I'm trying to memorize the poem...yeah.
So I stayed after school today to work on the english projects she's having us do. And guess what? If I were in Zundel's class I'd only have to turn in one article for my whole group. And then our whole class would turn it into a single newspaper. (I guess correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I heard.)
So there's this really great printer in the computer lab that we're using. Prints it on huge paper, newspaper size. Really great, except it all has to fit on one page. Ours ended up being like 2 1/2. And it was already like size 7 font in Word. It's probably going to have to be something really puny...like .5. Yeah...so we didn't get done 'till like 5. Actually Mr. Taylor kinda made us leave...but we were like done anyway. Just some formatting issues.
But it was great. I was a little worried about the group that Olsen assigned us. But they're actually pretty fun...I shouldn't have worried at all.
And once I got home, my mom had to take my sisters (two of them) to gynmastics. And she took the rest of my siblings with her. So I was home alone. With my cat.
He's really great, I love him. And I decided he's my best friend. I mean, he still loves me even when I'm the biggest jerk. Like I could forget to feed him, or not feed him on purpose because I have too much inertia, and he still loves me like it never happened. Geesh, I wish everyone was like that...
General Conference
16 years ago
1 comment:
OMJ I know! I hate it all too!
Post a Comment