Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight and My Life

So today was really different...but it was fun I guess.
I had an odd dream today. I fell asleep while reading A Tale of Two Cities.
But I don't want to post about it because there's kind of people that it would by kind of akward if they knew. 'Cause I don't really think of the other person in the way that they were in my dream...I think they were like kind of symbolizing someone else maybe...
And also I got the Twilight exclusive clip that has been free on iTunes this week. I finally got my iPo downstairs and synced it. I have watched it at least five times already, I'm watching it right now, as I am typing. And the third scene that it shows is my absolute favorite. It's so cute. Like kind of everday kind of thing. Like something that might happen to me. Like I've had guys talk to me that I kind of like...and it's so fun. Like the one on one kind of things...So now I'm way excited about Twilight. Like I already was...but then I saw a clip that made me not so excited...and now I'm extremely excited again...
'Kay I have to pop this in right here. It's totally unrealated. I just finished watching a "Snuggie" comercial. Kind of...different...
Anyway...So the last scenes my favorite 'cause I feel like it could happen to me, or I guess similar. I doubt I'd have that kind of conversation with anyone.
And this is actually kind of another one of my feelings/thoughts that doesn't have a name that I'm trying to discribe.
Like there's some one, who I might have come to like, that actually talked to me (like more than just his ussual "hi") the other day. Twice. It was so fun. The first time was during school (of course a time when I was alone). He asked me how I was and if it was weird that he talked to me (it's not...well maybe it is kind of, but I don't think so). And then he said hi more than ussual it seemed. Like (and I don't know if anyone else noticed) during lunch, after eating, he walked by the big group of me and my buds and tapped my shoulder, like the opposite side. And so I turned my head that way, but no one was there (that was a friend of mine). So I look the other way and he's there and says hi. Then he was coming from the direction of the library (I don't know how he got over there) and he looks at me (and I'm not alone right? of course right) and says, "Hi Barty." (But of course he knows my name. I'm just chosing not to post it for all that crazy internet safty stuff. Even though I doubt that any random person that I don't know would be able to find my blog.)
And he said hi a couple of other times. The ussual times.
Then after school (it was when I stayed after for my english project and the band had a rehearsal) He came up to me as I started walking down to the computer lab. Asked my how I was, and then why I was still at the school. Then we passed the library (yeah...he was walking with me) and I saw my group in there and was like oh. And yeah, like bye and see ya.
Anyway...I gotta go now...

1 comment:

JenOutOfTheOrdinary said...

Hullo, Barty. :0
Just returning the greeting now. lol.